[Haskell-cafe] REMINDER: Next BostonHaskell meeting TONIGHT at MIT

Subject: [Haskell-cafe] REMINDER: Next BostonHaskell meeting TONIGHT at MIT
From: Ravi Nanavati
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:33:08 -0500
The full details of the event are here:
http://groups.google.com/group/bostonhaskell/t/792df9787155b5cc

I'm just sending out this reminder to make sure more people hear about
the event.

If you're planning to come please respond to our attendance poll at:
http://doodle.com/p2zcnca6k39iptb4

This will help us get a better count of attendees for refreshments
(since my wife has volunteered to make more goodies). Please also
respond to the poll if you're interested in BostonHaskell, but
couldn't come this month because of scheduling or location
constraints. That will help us improve planning for future meetings.

I look forward to seeing many Boston-area Haskellers tonight!

Thanks,

 - Ravi Nanavati