[Haskell-cafe] Re: what is *hack*?

Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Re: what is *hack*?
From: GÃnther Schmidt
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:05:53 +0100
Hi Michael,

on first impression this seems like a good idea then.

GÃnther

Am 13.01.10 15:48, schrieb Michael Snoyman:
GÃnther,

Hack is a layer between a web application and a web server. It allows
you to write a web application once and have it communicate with the
server in different ways simply by swapping the handler. For example, I
have applications that I test on my local system using
hack-handler-simpleserver and then deploy onto an Apache server using
either hack-handler-cgi or hack-handler-fastcgi.

Michael