Re: [Haskell-cafe] status of wash?

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] status of wash?
From: Marc Weber
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:37:04 +0100
Hi GÃnther,

the ideas of WASH will never die.
However AFAIK the implentation has never been updated to work with
servers such as HappStack. I may be wrong about this.

I tried making WASH perfect by getting 100% DTD validation:
http://github.com/MarcWeber/vxml

Somewhen I was lost in the type system. I also noticed that I
don't want 100% validation because this actually means you can't write
<ul>
</ul>
Because the XHTML DTD does't allow empty uls.
It's not a big problem though.

It's not ready to be used. That's why I didn't even upload it to
hackage.

I'll watch this thread and I'll see who can give more information.

Marc Weber