Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANN: bindings-DSL 1.0.4 (Category: FFI)

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANN: bindings-DSL 1.0.4 Category: FFI
From: Lars Viklund
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:32:51 +0100
On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 01:02:07AM -0200, MaurÃÂcio CA wrote:
> bindings-DSL is a mature and well documented preprocessor domain
> specific language you can use to generate bindings to a C API.
> It's based on functionality provided by hsc2hs. These are links to
> Hackage page and documentation:
>
>   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/bindings-DSL
>   http://bitbucket.org/mauricio/bindings-dsl

Much thanks for this lovely package.

I'm currently using it to write a low-level Direct3D9 binding and thus
far it's very friendly.

The only thing I've missed for now is a #ccall equivalence for "stdcall"
functions, I hacked one up myself and called it #stdcall, but it would
be nice to have in the package proper if possible.

Keep up the good work,
--
Lars Viklund | [email protected]