Re: [Haskell-cafe] Lambda's

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Lambda's
From: Thomas DuBuisson
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:09:01 -0800
I agree with Michael in this - such material is out of place for the cafe.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Michael Snoyman <[email protected]> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Ivan Miljenovic <[email protected]> wrote:
2009/12/31 Michael Snoyman <[email protected]>:
> Some of us prefer not to look at that kind of material. I'd appreciate if,
> in the future, you could either refrain from sending such links or making it
> clear that they contain objectionable content.

Agreed; however, looking at the URL does hint that it's NSFW:

That's true, but frankly I've come to expect a certain standard on this mailing list which is almost always respected. I would prefer *not* needing to start second guessing every link posted here.

Michael

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
[email protected]