Re: [Haskell-cafe] Takusen - reading from one db inserting into another

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Takusen - reading from one db inserting into another
From: Alistair Bayley
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:00:14 +0000
Hello GÃnther,

> I know how to use Takusen with a *single* connection, but I cannot figure
> out how to read from one database while inserting to another.

At present it's not possible. The lats time you asked about it, Oleg
and I tried a design where the DBM monad becomes a DBMT monad
transformer. This permits multiple connections, but the resulting
user-land code didn't work as well as I wanted. If you like I can try
to tidy it up and send you the darcs patch.

Alistair