haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Problem with cabal install zlib

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Problem with cabal install zlib
From: Tom Tobin
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:54:46 -0600
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Ozgur Akgun <ozgurakgun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Oh sorry for that character. I wanted to make that part underlined in gmail
> which uses (i guess) *'s to denote it. Just to emphasise the problematic
> part.

Yikes âÂI just checked what Gmail sends as the plain-text alternative
with an HTML email, and it does indeed use asterisks.  Many people
have their email clients set to show only the plain-text version of
any email they get, so it's probably best to always use plain text in
the first place for technical discussions.  ^_^