[Haskell-cafe] Re: Finally tagless and abstract relational Algebra

Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Finally tagless and abstract relational Algebra
From: Günther Schmidt
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:07:09 +0100
Hi guys,

any suggestions on how to go about it then?

I'm really still no step further on the DSL for Relational Algebra thingy, and I'd even settle for a "comprehension" DSL.
I've spent months now, trying to figure it out by myself, studying
HaskellDB, HList and many others. Yeah, I even had a look at LINQ.
But there isn't really much around on this particular subject, so I
figure that better minds than mine also haven't really solved this
particular one yet, cause I'm sure it's been on the agenda.

Günther