Re: [Haskell-cafe] New blog: mainly Haskell and wxHaskell related

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] New blog: mainly Haskell and wxHaskell related
From: Rodrigo Geraldo
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:35:32 -0200
Hi Jeremy!

It´s a very nice Idea! Could you put a tutorial on how to install wxhaskell on different operating systems? I´ve tried to install it on ubuntu 9.10 and I got some compilation errors due to the installation process can´t find the wxdirect executable...

Regards

Rodrigo

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Jeremy O'Donoghue <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have just started a new blog at http://wewantarock.wordpress.com.

At least initially, my intention is to provide a set of 'tutorial'
style articles to help new wxHaskell users get beyond the 'Hello
World' stage by offering a few worked examples on things you might
want to do to put together a usable application. The idea is to offer
something which fits between the first tutorial and the reference
documents.

The first few postings will explain the anatomy of a complete custom
wxHaskell control written in Haskell.

Comments gratefully accepted, including (gentle please - I'm not
dons!) criticism of my Haskell style.

Regards
Jeremy O'Donoghue