Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?
From: "Bryan O'Sullivan"
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:13:57 -0800
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Antoine Latter <[email protected]> wrote:

Well, the more eyes and test cases we can get on the new code the
better. I'd also like to encourage anyone who's familiar with the idea
of how parsec works to take a look at my changes to make sure they're
comprehensible.

Where would I look to find a darcs repo with your changes? It would be great to see parsec3 finally replace parsec2. Besides the performance issue, are there any other considerations keeping it from becoming the default?

(I'd also like to write up a patch to add Data.Text support, not surprisingly.)