As I was asked to start spamming again, I'm hereby pleased to announce
the release of haskell-src-exts-1.7.0!
* On hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/haskell-src-exts
* Via cabal: cabal install haskell-src-exts
* Darcs repo: http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts
For users of hsx, this version works fine with hsx-0.6.1.
Since I haven't sent out one of these announcements in a while, here's
the complete CHANGELOG since the previous announcement:
1.6.1 --> 1.7.0
* Operators defined on the form
(a `op` b) c = ...
could not be handled by the (annotated) AST, nor the parser. I had to
change the definition of the AST node for InfixMatch to allow a list
of right-hand subpatterns, i.e.
InfixMatch l (Pat l) (Name l) (Pat l) ...
InfixMatch l (Pat l) (Name l) [Pat l] ...
I also had an epiphany and fixed the issue that would arise with
exact printing of prefix definitions including parentheses (e.g.
(foo x) y = ...), so that now works too!
1.6.0 --> 1.6.1
* UnicodeSyntax now works not only for identifiers, but also for
->, <- and =>, as well as Arrows arrows and kind stars. (And
before you send me bug reports for this one, do check that your
version of readFile is Unicode aware, i.e. you use GHC 6.12
or the utf8-string version).
1.5.3 --> 1.6.0
* (=~=) turns out to be too general at Functor (for intuitive and not
technical reasons), so is specialised to Annotated to closer mirror
the original intention.
* applyFixities is hoisted to a monad, and now fails on ambiguous infix
1.5.2 --> 1.5.3
* Several small bug fixes in the exact printer, and fail more gracefully
if the number of srcInfoPoints doesn't match the needs of the node.
1.5.1 --> 1.5.2
* Fix a bug in the exact printer that made it always print the first token
at position (0,0).
* In fixing the above, Annotated is now a superclass of ExactP. It was already
a superclass in spirit, and nothing can break from this since ExactP is only
1.5.0 --> 1.5.1
* The pretty printer now introduces parentheses for non-atomic arguments to
function application. Note that infix applications are left untouched, no
parentheses will be inserted there, as it is assumed that fixities are
already properly resolved.
* Fix a bug in the pretty printer where view patterns and n+k patterns were
not properly parenthesised.
1.4.0 --> 1.5.0
* Add support for acting on LINE pragmas while parsing, i.e. updating the source
position according to info given in LINE pragmas. This is done conditionally
based on a new flag ignoreLinePragmas in the ParseMode, hence the need to
increase the major version.
1.3.5 --> 1.4.0
* The AST node for Proc in the simple AST is changed to include a
to make it consistent with similar nodes e.g. Lambda. This is
for transformation of patterns in HSX.
1.3.4 --> 1.3.5
* Added an entry point in the parser for statements, and an instance
to go with it.
* Ensured that .Annotated exports all relevant parseXXX(WithYYY) functions.
1.3.3 --> 1.3.4
* Operator fixities are now resolved in patterns.
1.3.2 --> 1.3.3
* Fixes a bug where qualified keywords are rejected even if the extension that
enables the keyword in question is not turned on.
1.3.0 --> 1.3.2
(Let's forget 1.3.1 ever existed.)
* Fix a bug where declarations of infix operators were not properly
merged as FunBinds.
Haskell-Cafe mailing list