Re: [Haskell-cafe] on Happstack - "embedded HTML"

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] on Happstack - "embedded HTML"
From: MightyByte
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:31:27 -0500
The example you came across is probably using HSP [1] to generate
HTML.  Happstack isn't tied to a specific method of generating HTML.
You could use HSP or other libraries such as html-minimalist [2],
xhtml [3], HStringTemplate [4], or even plain old manual construction
of strings.

[1] http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/hsp/
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/html-minimalist
[3] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/xhtml