Re: [Haskell-cafe] what is *hack*?

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] what is *hack*?
From: John Van Enk
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:54:39 -0500
This may help more: http://wiki.github.com/nfjinjing/hack

The Hack project is based off of a project known as "Rack" for ruby. I'm fairly sure the documentation you can find on Rack will help you understand what Hack does.

2010/1/13 Günther Schmidt <[email protected]>
Hi John,

thanks, I should have mentioned that I had found it on hackage, I just don't understand what it *is* or what it's supposed to be for.

Günther

Am 13.01.10 14:46, schrieb John Van Enk:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hack

2010/1/13 Günther Schmidt <[email protected]>
Hi,

References to a Hack. module came in the responses to my posts on HTML-GUIs.

What is Hack then?

Günther