Re: [Haskell-cafe] Windows emulator for testing purposes

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Windows emulator for testing purposes
From: "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH"
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:16:36 -0500
On Jan 18, 2010, at 15:12 , Rahul Kapoor wrote:
Do you have any recommendations for a free/open source solution that would let me emulate a Windows
environment for testing purposes?
Sun's Virtual Box? - http://www.virtualbox.org/
You would still need a Windows license though.

I wonder if Wine would be good enough for testing.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [email protected]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [email protected]