Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimizing Parsec 3 -- was: Wiki software?
From: Iavor Diatchki
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:26:51 -0800
Hi everyone,
While you are discussing performance of parsing combinator libraries,
I though I'd mention "parsimony", available from Hackage.  It has as
good performance as parsec v2 but it also has support for different
buffer types (e.g., byte strings, including support for utf8 decoding,
etc) which is similar to parsec v3.  I also think that it has a
slightly simpler API.
-Iavor