Re: [Haskell-cafe] Compiling a shared library on MacOS X

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Compiling a shared library on MacOS X
From: "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH"
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:08:17 -0500
On Jan 3, 2010, at 09:28 , Jean-Denis Koeck wrote:
I'm using the following cabal file to build a shared library with ghc:

I don't know if any released GHC knows how to do that yet.  In any case it's still experimental.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [email protected]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [email protected]