Re: [Haskell-cafe] Windows emulator for testing purposes

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Windows emulator for testing purposes
From: Gregory Crosswhite
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:59:56 -0800
So, part of the problem is that I am using my own build system (Blueprint)
rather than Cabal, which I would like to test someday to make sure it works
under windows;  problems like screwing up the file paths are exactly the kind
of thing that I worry about happening.  :-)

And part of the reason that I developed and am using my own build system is
because I am mixing Fortran and Haskell code, which is something that Cabal
does not support in any meaningful use of the word "support" --- i.e., I don't
count writing a parallel configuration and build system for the Fortran code
and grafting it onto Cabal using a complicated assortment of hooks as being a
meaningful sense of this word.  :-)

Cheers,
Greg