Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Functional Programming Bibliography
From: Tim Wawrzynczak
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:12:23 -0600
Oh also, I noticed that you say it's powered by Haskell.

Would you mind sharing some of your architectural details as they relate to Haskell with us?

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Tim Wawrzynczak <[email protected]> wrote:
At a quick glance,

+5 Awesome.

Cheers
- Tim

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:03 PM, James Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce the Functional Programming Bibliography
at http://www.catamorphism.net/

The functional programming bibliography was created in the hope
that it will be a useful resource to the functional programming
community. The site is still in an early stage of development,
and is pretty raw, and incomplete in a number of ways. Keyword
categorization, in particular, is still fairly spotty.

It currently contains in excess of 1500 references, heavily
slanted toward Haskell-related topics, and contains links to
publicly available versions of many papers, as well as links to
gated versions of some papers.

I am eager for suggestions as to how the site could be made more
useful.

Regards,

James Russell