Re: [Haskell-cafe] UTF-16 to UTF-8

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] UTF-16 to UTF-8
From: GÃnther Schmidt
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:07:07 +0100
Hi Ivan,

thanks for the tip, but how do I use the library?
I can't really make out how to feed it UTF-16 and get String (UTF-8) back.

GÃnther

BTW: I need this function because I'm using HDBC-ODBC with MS Access and in MS Access apparently every string is in UTF-16.

Am 28.01.10 12:47, schrieb Ivan Lazar Miljenovic:
GÃnther Schmidt<[email protected]>  writes:
is there a library which converts from utf-16 to utf-8?
The text library can (you can also choose between big and little endian
UTF-16).

GÃnther