Re: [Haskell-cafe] FFI, C/C++ and undefined references

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] FFI, C/C++ and undefined references
From: wren ng thornton
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:33:21 -0500
Stephen Tetley wrote:
Also binding to a C library is easier than binding to a C++ one, if
you can think of another library rather than SRILM that will meet your
needs...
Alas, SRILM really is the standard tool for this so there aren't other
(worthwhile) options AFAIK. But it's pretty standard for people to bind
to SRILM as though it were C, since C bindings are standardized and C++
is a nightmare. I haven't done the gory details myself but I sat next to
someone who did.
--
Live well,
~wren