haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: The container problem

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: The container problem
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:40:18 +0100
Dougal Stanton wrote:
I was hoping that ticket would reveal the delivery address that we had
to send pizza to, but instead it revealed that streams stuff is not
scheduled for inclusion until GHC 6.12. :-(

As I understand it, the [list] stream-fusion library is on Hackage *now*, you can use it *now*. They just want to wait awhile and benchmark it a bit more before making it the GHC default.

...is how *I* understood things. Clarification, anybody?