[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object
From: Achim Schneider
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:40:13 +0100
"Cristian Baboi" <cristi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It give Something.
You're right, I'm thinking too lispy. The point is that it doesn't have
to be passed an x to be infinite, and that a by itself is fully

It seems like you're trying to solve the halting problem. Slurping any
infinite data structure makes your program perform rather badly, I'm

signature prohibited.

Haskell-Cafe mailing list