haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] viewing HS files in Firefox

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] viewing HS files in Firefox
From: Thomas Hartman
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:32:40 -0400

I would love an answer to this as well.

Isaac Dupree <isaacdupree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: haskell-cafe-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/27/2007 06:48 PM

Haskell-cafe <haskell-cafe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[Haskell-cafe] viewing HS files in Firefox

When I try to go to one of the Module.hs files, e.g. on
darcs.haskell.org, it now has type HS and Firefox refuses to display it
(and only lets me download it).  Does anyone know how to make Firefox
treat certain file types as others (HS as plain text, in particular)?
so that I can browse them with any convenience

Thanks,
Isaac

---

e-mail is strictly forbidden.