haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Too many packages on hackage? :-)

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Too many packages on hackage? :-)
From: Philip Armstrong
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:00:09 +0100
On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 06:05:44PM +0200, Marc Weber wrote:

Another idea I've been pondering is allowing people to add links to
documentation for libraries, from their hackage page. We have a fair few libs documented in blog form, here,

Beeing able adding some comments (wiki style) would be cool.
This way we could add comments such like:
Have a look at ... which does the same thing but better.
Unmaintaned etc..

CPAN has something much like this, plus user ratings which together
with the comment system help sort through the endless perl extensions.

Phil