haskell-cafe@haskell.org

Re: [Haskell-cafe] Haddock doesn't work -- with Haddock

Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] Haddock doesn't work -- with Haddock
From: "Michael T. Richter"
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 09:40:57 +0800
On Fri, 2007-06-07 at 18:22 -0700, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
You've just ran into Cabal bug #14, or maybe #102.

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/14
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/ticket/102

It doesn't appear to be either of these.  My own projects use no form of pre-processing and exhibit exactly the same problem: a parse error on first character of the line after the first Haddock comment.  I don't know if the Haddock project itself (whose output I put up here) uses pre-processing, but I know for a fact my code does not.

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@xxxxxxxxx> (GoogleTalk: ttmrichter@xxxxxxxxx)
A well-designed and humane interface does not need to be split into beginner and expert subsystems. (Jef Raskin)