hants@mailman.lug.org.uk

Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY

Subject: Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY
From: ISAAC CLOSE
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:05:06 +0100 BST
 --- Thomas Adam <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 12:44:48PM +0100, ISAAC
> CLOSE wrote:
>
> > This crappy btopenworld account won't let me
> change
> > any settings if i'm not using MSIE, yet yahoo uses
>
> Have you tried using mozilla/firefox's "user-agent
> plugin"?

No, but Actually Thomas, wouldn't it be more
appropriate to put together something with :LWP as i'd
have an excuse to learn some more perl AND 'aquire'
a big smug grin on my face by saying NO! in the face
of any USER_AGENT $ENV that only accepts the 'wrong'
browser.

Sound silly ? -> probly ;D

Isaac

i was thinking it would be a good excuse to allocate
some time to play[and learn] some more perl :LWP, as
i'd feel much more accomplished if I can

http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=59&vid=62