hants@mailman.lug.org.uk

Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY

Subject: Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY
From: ISAAC CLOSE
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:10:33 +0100 BST
 --- Thomas Adam <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 01:05:06PM +0100, ISAAC
> CLOSE wrote:
> > No, but Actually Thomas, wouldn't it be more
> > appropriate to put together something with :LWP as
> i'd
> > have an excuse to learn some more perl AND
> 'aquire'
> > a big smug grin on my face by saying NO! in the
> face
> > of any USER_AGENT $ENV that only accepts the
> 'wrong'
> > browser.
>
> Sure, if you want to create work for yourself. I'd
> personally use what was
> available.

Sounds like 'they' are putting too much on you at that
university, don't let it get you down.

Learning is only work when you don't like/enjoy it.
The day you start doing what you want to do
[proffesionally] is the day you cease to work and
begin to live.

And besides, I wanna learn more, trubble is, as i get
older, i forget more, but the thrill of accomplishment
is basically what gets me high.

Isaac