hants@mailman.lug.org.uk

Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY

Subject: Re: [hants] Gmail - WHY
From: Alan Pope
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:51:34 +0100
On Thu,  7 Oct 2004 11:06:17 +0100, ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You've missed my point TOTALLY Tony, as have ALMOST everyone else on the list.
>
> I can't see the point in using Gmail. SO....

Don't then.

> What am I missing out on? What does Gmail offer me that I don't do already?

Difficult to tell without knowing what you "do already"?

> Basically, I can't see it and want to know more from the people that know what
> it is all about.

Ask for an invite and try it out? Then you'll see for yourself.

> Is it worth me having a go with it?

Yes.

> I just don't know ....tell me more!!

I think it's been covered in a lot of detail already, but you seem to
be ignoring most of the mails and just repeating the same questions
over and over again. I'd suggest you try it and then ask yourself
whether it's any good for you. If not, fine.

Cheers,
Al.

--
Please post to: hants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx