gnu.emacs.help

Re: Timeclock

Subject: Re: Timeclock
From: Tim X
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:42:51 +1100
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
Bastien <bzgNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> "weber" <hugows@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Also if you have some suggestion of mode to keep track of time
>> please
>
> Org-mode, which interacts nicely with timeclock:
>
>   (info "(Org)Clocking work time")
>
> --
> Bastien

Just to avoid confusion, note that org mode is part of emacs 22, but not emacs
21. One nice thing about org mode is that it keeps everything in one file. Some
people prefer this over planner mode (see my other post) which keeps multiple
files in a 'plan' directory. Personally, I tend to use both, but I tend to use
org mode to organise thoughts and ideas and haven't taken advantage of its
support for timeclock.

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au