gnu.emacs.gnus

Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?

Subject: Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?
From: Adam Sjøgren
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 15:59:19 +0200
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
On Sat, 08 May 2010 15:20:48 +0200, Merciadri wrote:

> I am still unable to say why it does not work for the two groups given
> in the OP.

What groups was that?

In the original article you wrote:

  "Let's say that I need to post some message on two groups on usenet,
   say hierarchy.group1 & hierarchy.group2."

> It might be because they both exist, but would it be that?

That question does not parse for me.

> I do not want to try with known groups (such as linux.debian.user,
> etc.), because it would pollute the group!

But polluting gnu.emacs.gnus is just fine? Hrmpf.

linux.debian.user sounds more like a mailinglist than a usenet group to
me, but since you used made-up group names in the first article, it is
hard to say.

I think it is a fair guess that your problem isn't with Gnus.

  Best regards,

--
 "we push onward. to you, it is 2005, to us, it is            Adam Sjøgren
  2011. we are always far ahead."                        asjo@xxxxxxxxxxxx