Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?

Subject: Re: Follow-Ups and multiple groups?
From: Adam Sjøgren
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 15:59:19 +0200
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
On Sat, 08 May 2010 15:20:48 +0200, Merciadri wrote:

> I am still unable to say why it does not work for the two groups given
> in the OP.

What groups was that?

In the original article you wrote:

  "Let's say that I need to post some message on two groups on usenet,
   say hierarchy.group1 & hierarchy.group2."

> It might be because they both exist, but would it be that?

That question does not parse for me.

> I do not want to try with known groups (such as linux.debian.user,
> etc.), because it would pollute the group!

But polluting gnu.emacs.gnus is just fine? Hrmpf.

linux.debian.user sounds more like a mailinglist than a usenet group to
me, but since you used made-up group names in the first article, it is
hard to say.

I think it is a fair guess that your problem isn't with Gnus.

  Best regards,

 "we push onward. to you, it is 2005, to us, it is            Adam Sjøgren
  2011. we are always far ahead."                        asjo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
info-gnus-english mailing list