gnu.emacs.gnus

Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching

Subject: Re: Multiple Message Forwarding/Attaching
From: Nicolas KOWALSKI
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:24:31 +0100
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus

Richard Riley <rileyrgdev@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> You might consider adding backports to your Lenny sources. Emacs 23
> works well from that on Lenny.

Ok, I just upgraded my installation using the emacs23 backports.

I now have the sticky article command, but Using 'Ctrl-C RET b' to
attach another buffer does not include the attachments, only the article
text. Apparently I will have to keep the copy-to-group/forward-messages
method.

BTW, the speed difference between emacs21 and emacs23 (especially when
removing messages from a big folder) is really great; I should have
upgraded before!

Thanks to all for your tips,
--
Nicolas