gaaaup@lighthouse.valdosta.edu

Re: [GAAAUP] University System of Georgia Faculty Council

Subject: Re: [GAAAUP] University System of Georgia Faculty Council
From: " Donald R. Wagner"
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:08:56 -0500
If you measure success by policy positions, you are correct Dennis.  What
incentive is there for faculty members to join AAUP once this state wide
Council goes into effect?  What happens when there are policy differences
between this council and AAUP as there surely will be, especially on close
calls?  Who will the BOR listen to then?  What do you think will come of our
depleting membership?  Tell me how this helps any of these?