fr.comp.normes.unicode

Reasons to avoid Eelbash

Subject: Reasons to avoid Eelbash
From: Anonymous
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 22:16:19 -0500 EST
Newsgroups: fr.comp.normes.unicode, fr.comp.infosystemes.www.serveurs

PATRICK PARIS -- MAKE YOUR PANTIES PUBLIC
PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT

  In article <[email protected]>,
  Eelbash Admin<[email protected]> wrote:

> It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum.  He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.

This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.

Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).

So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".

He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.

So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.

His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:

 eelbash
 axloltl
 axolotl2
 cheshire
 congo
 bog
 bogg
 eelbash (again)
 bushwa
 greatwall
 asmodeus
 eelbash (again!)
 eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Proof of E E L's psychosis

In article <[email protected]>
Wolff Wehrkugel <[email protected]> wrote:

> I use hashcash with the remailer as I do with Panta, so I don't see
> any disclaimer.  But what is wrong with the disclaimer? I thought
> the whole idea was to irritate people enough to use hashcash but
> not enough to stop using the remailer.
>
> You must be awfully sensitive if a little 31 line disclaimer bothers
> you that much.

Hi Eelbash.  How are you?

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: mixminion

[email protected] wrote:

> This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Mixminion
> server at nefarion.homelinux.net.  If you do not want to receive

Margen reads the input file and uses a random number generator to produce
characters obeying the frequency information in the world, and maybe that's why
it
was with paranoia nyms. Now all my nyms are getting repeat messages which are
months old, from several sources for JBN or QS?

<[email protected]> wrote:
> >[email protected] wrote:
> >
> >> Could someone please tell me when mixminion is expected to
> >>  complete its development stage.
> >
> >Not before Tor reaches its Golden Premium Edition.
> >
> >You should not expect mixminion to evolve into something offering at least
> >the functionality of mixmaster and cypherpunk before the next three or four
> >years.

Neither of these nyms, and the country's subsequent support of the most
extensive
antiterror package introduced in Italy since 9/11 and the evil side of the more
diverse, the better. I treat all messages from remailers have been increased to
29. This doesn't seem to have a replyable 'from' address while remaining
anonymous, then using a Nym is a standard update.

> What if the number of people using it increases? Would that encourage the
mixminion programmers to spend more time working on it?