fr.comp.normes.unicode

Re: Twistycreek re-mailer open to public

Subject: Re: Twistycreek re-mailer open to public
From: Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
Date: 12 Dec 2007 20:55:38 +0100
Newsgroups: france.picardie.amiens, fr.comp.normes.unicode

PATRICK PARIS -- THE HUMAN MAGGOT
PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED REMAILER OPERATOR
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED OFFENDER

In article <[email protected]>
Wolff Wehrkugel <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:40:03 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>
> > [email protected] (Admin_rbtor) wrote:

> >> Send to [email protected]
> >> with subject:
> >>
> >> remailer-key
> >> remailer-config
> >> remailer-adminkey
> >> dest-block
> >>

> > Great to see you back!
>
> Me too, but I hope your remailer will not be as up and down as Eelbash has
> been.

I doubt it. He was reliable, just had ISP problems.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Who Is Sybil? => FOR  Siteldawgnumber1

Expozem DeSoona DeBetta wrote:

> ## This is why my friend Ron insists I start using a remailer.  But
> they're not the easiest things to use and they're not very reliable from
> what I've read.  However they are do make dumpster-diving for dirt all
> but impossible. :-)

There is no Ron. And you been traced, to them and exposed.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Please Block The Flood

In article <[email protected]>
"Thomas J. Boschloo" <[email protected]> wrote:

> It is better to not filter and lose all remailers than it is to have all
> remailers filter (and be flooded if they don't)
>
> It is bad enough that we have Eelbash and had Frog do this, we don't
> need any other water fauna poluting our network

You're aware that it is Eelbash that you are replying to right?

>> So please make an exception for floods in this newsgroup and block them. I
>> do
not care about other newsgroups because Freedom of Speech is needed but in this
newsgroup it reflects very very badly on remailers so please block the floods.