fr.comp.normes.unicode

Re: Serious question, related to this "Pangborn" stuff

Subject: Re: Serious question, related to this "Pangborn" stuff
From: Nomen Nescio
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:50:05 +0100 CET
Newsgroups: fr.comp.normes.unicode, fr.rec.sport.archerie

PATRICK PARIS -- INTERNET FLOODING COCKSUCKER
PATRICK PARIS -- PEDOPHILE
PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE
PATRICK PARIS -- PIECE OF SHIT

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Thrasher Remailer <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>
>Thrasher Remailer <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> you know, all you have to do is use common sense and have a bit of
>> decency and when somebody named john smith points out that he is being
>> harassed in some newsgroup you block mail to that newsgroup that
>> mentions john smith.
>>
>> sure, there might be another john smith using the newsgroup, but the
>> chances are there is not and even if there is isn't it worth protecting
>> the victim john smith at the expense of the other john smith seeing his
>> name in the newsgroup if it happened to be mentioned in a message that
>> went through your remailer, which is pretty unlikely since this john
>> smith is not a victim so posts in the newsgroup mentioning his name
>> would probably come directly from the sender. and what are the chances
>> that both john smiths would be mentioned in posts coming through your
>> remailer at about the same time? pretty remote i would say.
>>
>> it seems pretty simple to me and if you cannot see it maybe it is
>> because you do not want to see it.
>>
>> it is clear to me as an observer that remailer operators are by and
>> large children and mentally ill 'adults'.
>>
>> i wish Frog would return.
>>
>> failing that I hope eelbash will continue rather than take another vacation.
>>
>> aside from those two i have nothing but contempt for remailer operators
>> and think that pangborn is right and they are a lot of sickos playing
>> with toys, but with toys that can hurt people, and maybe it is best if
>> there is one too many free insane speech incidents and finally after one
>> more terrorist attack some demagogic privacy-hating politician manages
>> to get a law passed to shut down these pathetic and disgusting
>> children's toys because that is all they are.
>>
>> of course all you mentally ill children will blame Frog rather than
>> yourselves.
>
>We still know this is you Eelbash. Try harder next time.

Learn about word wrapping too Eelbash. You are a mentally ill whining baby.

<<==========>>

Subject: signature fileThe

signature fileThe
remailer I am a new user
i want to download JBN
but cannot find a website
where i can download it

anything wrong
fundamentally nothing is
going to happen to me
says Mauro Pallotta a
young artist after
checking his email at

Subject: Spooks

Well, it surely has been asked before, but, how is one to know (believe)
  that the CIA spooks are completely plugged into the mixmaster network?