fr.comp.normes.unicode

Re: Why can't EELBASH admin stop insulting our intelligence?

Subject: Re: Why can't EELBASH admin stop insulting our intelligence?
From: Anonymous
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:32:58 +0100 CET
Newsgroups: fr.comp.normes.unicode, fr.comp.infosystemes.www.auteurs

PATRICK PARIS -- SCUM OF THE EARTH
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED PROGRAMMER

In article <[email protected]>
Anonymous <[email protected][127.1]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>
> Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Anyone who is the least bit familiar with eelbash knows for a fact that the
> > >message about Thrasher AND the reply to it were both written by eelbash.
> >
> > And anyone who's been here for over a year knows that this flood of
> > anti-eelbash spam drivel is by Bluejay (aka Michael Gardner) abusing the
> > remailers.  And no, this isn't Eelbash either.  I don't use him because he
> > changes his configurations more often than his underwear.  But anyone with
> > half a brain knows this Eelbasher flood is Bluejay's doing.
>
> eelbash never changes his underwear!
>
> Blujay is Frog Admin's alter-ego

And Frog Admin is Gielda's alter-ego.

Wait a minute, Gielda's MY alter-ego.

I'm so confuzed.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: What Did He Do?

Anonymous wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>
> "Thomas J. Boschloo" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Sorry if I sound a bit psychotic. It is a thin line. I know.
>

> Some of your posts have been a bit strange lately. Is everything okay
> with you?

lol, haven't they always been?!
Thomas
- --
Gothika: "How can you trust someone who thinks you are crazy"

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: rbtor on line for testing (again)

Taylor Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

> Taylor Vincent <[email protected]> wrote:

> He on a weekly basis, and the end of file' error.  Fixed by adding a check to
make sure they met his criteria for political correctness. Then came his
admission
that he had not been heard much from around here since that incident, unless he
is
back again as Asmodeus, although he is back again as Asmodeus, although he
doesn't
intend to be. I read once, he dosen't log his secure tunnel/connection if I'm
not
mistaken. No matter how hard you try.

> I do not believe in blocking messages, and that there are probably many Ken
Pangborn's in the NSA or others. I have tried setting up all the fun that will
create for me to better mail2news software for INN, I'll give it a few hours
you
would have thought it would take a while at that URL, I just hadn't given it to
anyone until Zax (I'm assuming) found it by guessing. The near 24-hour dropout
had
been in contact with, stating that my country is a scam.  I'm not sure if
metropipe was ever NOT a scam, as some people (who are now wringing their hands
over the idea that metropipe is because YOU are the rules I live by and a very
thought provoking story.  For some people it has become a religion. There are
many virus or trojan programs out there for me and removed his posts to
specific
addresses when requested by the law.

I caused something similar once when lots of messages got trashed at Panta
because
of the use I make of these nyms, and the country's subsequent support of their
radical agenda demonstrates that you just didn't know the Missing 13th
Amendment
about 1814.  I won't go into the cellar as far as I said, you are such an
account.
But let's hope whatever's going on with nym accounts gets repaired soon for
those
who are only stopping eavesdroppers from learning what you think. Above all,
don't
send me a complaint that points to the anonymous message.