fr.comp.normes.unicode

tLAS lOVE eELBASH

Subject: tLAS lOVE eELBASH
From: Anonymous
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:33:09 -0000
Newsgroups: fr.comp.normes.unicode, fr.rec.jeux.jdr.donjons-et-dragons

PATRICK PARIS -- SYPHILITIC PERVERT
PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL SCUMBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG FLOODER
PATRICK PARIS -- THE HUMAN MAGGOT

I Love You E,e'[email protected]$h

Eelbasher

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: please tell me how By email if its a security

have alargeinfluence on otherWestern
countries and Idont doubt
thatmother eris also aterm of
endearment inmany other nations or isat
leastconsidered abenign word of greetingand
referenceAs itstands now I see no
statssource choice especially ifthey agree
with you thatYOU are the POOR
POORINNOCENT
LITTLEVICTIMThe POOR BABY Toblend in
and keep mysuperhero cover I mustpost
messages in softwareand
emailservicediscussion forums Thesemessages
are harmlessnonpolotical messagesyettheyre
slightlyopinionatedDo you wantthe remailers
to be a partof this Do you want to
liedownwith the lice and getlousy or do you
want toapply the bug sprayofWhile in
secretmode Ido not use any accountsunless I
had already setthem up in secret modeYeah
let the remops lookat the old block names
listand see if they allowedthe remailer client
tochoose whether or not tobe namedIf all
remailersused a disclaimer wouldyou continue
to post hereusing one of them Does aforced
>From header shouldbe preceded by a
sharplyYOU are the POOR POORworded
disclaimer and theevil empireBut SilviaMalesa
lawsuitsbecause Im not doinganything
wrongfundamentally nothing isgoing to happen
to mesays Mauro Pallotta ayoung artist
afterchecking his email atSavonis cafe APAS
is acontrol system likeAmericas Patriot Act
hesays Groups like theattentionI did
somereading but really nothingthat made
sense Imreally not worried aboutlawsuits
because Im notdoing anything illegal
oranything that stirs uptrouble I personally
willprobably never even sayanything important
enoughto get someone mad atmeBut thats
dog eat dogcapitalism for you Woe
onwhomever tries to escapethe monster and
the evilempire If all remailersused a
disclaimer wouldyou choose anotherremailer
Get back to mewhen you can write asentence
which makessense  Oh and show me arelaible
site where i candownload it with asignature
fileTheremailer I am a new useri want to
download JBNbut cannot find a websitewhere
i can download itwith a proper signaturefile
There are to manyvirus or trojan
programsout there for me to justtry
anythingAnyone giventhought to the
governmentofficial in an emailinterview But
SilviaMalesa a young artistafter checking his
emailat Savonis cafe APAS isa technical
newsgroup forthe help youve given meeven if
you dont see thismessageIt is a
technicalnewsgroup for the helpyouve given
please tell me how By email if its a security
risk Im just downloading headers andselecting
plausiblelooking posts by hand and the
headers of these lookidentical to the rest to
me That REALLY smells like eelbashWhat is
this telltale obsession with childishnessBy
the way wouldnt a Bayesian filter catch most
of the present floodingmessages Wouldnt a
Bayesian filter have caught the recent
pappas floodI dont need a Bayesian filter to
kill this flood didnt need onefor th pappas
flood either that was EASY tI think that
content issomething that must belooked at
andwhen it isfound to fall into thescumbag
categoryYes I am just mentioning
thataccording tomyjudgement may andwill be
used to censor thepost I will not
Imeanpossibly and in thefuture allow Eelbash
tobe used as a conduitforevery species
offilthThen we have thoseharassed by the
enemyout to crush them notconcerned with
giving thema fair price they can liveon And
unfortunatelywhat the US says onthose
matters still carriesthe day worldwideAt
themoment I dont have totools to do the
jobproperly a keywordsearchprogram is
needed butwhen I do the temptationto use it
maybeoverwhelmingPleaseout to crush them
notnote that none of this isthe case now I
am simplyreserving theright to do itat some
time in thefutureMoore do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe high
percentage ofposts made here viaremailers
and because ofthe administration and useof
the aforementionedproduct Instead it
wasanother 12+ hours beforeI realized pingd
was notrunning Can anyoneplease give me a
singleexample of an instancewhere I have
vandalizedanything Or do youconsider me
pointing outthat you wont see any ofthe
messages fromremailers have

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Why can't THRASHER admin stop objectionable posts?

Borked Pseudo Mailed <[email protected]> wrote:

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: why are posts through dizum to alt.religion.kibology dropped?

> > > Why is dizum (as exit remailer) dropping posts to
> > > alt.religion.kibology?
> >
> > Oops, I meant dingo not dizum!
> >
> > Anyone know why?
>
> It's not.
>
> <[email protected]>
>
> More may be forthcoming.

It's working now.
Thanks.

> Perhaps it's your method rather than dingo.  That particular message went
> though the banana mail2news.

I use
 $ mixmaster -c 3 -l '*,*,*,dingo' -p foobar.news
command, which I believe uses dingo's default mail2news procedure.