fr.comp.normes.unicode

Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again

Subject: Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again
From: Anonymous
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:54:42 +0100 BST
Newsgroups: fr.comp.normes.unicode, fr.misc.cryptologie

PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE
PATRICK PARIS -- SUCKED ONE SUCKED 'EM ALL
PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING

In article <[email protected]>
Eelbash Admin <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am filtering on floods not keywords.

How many messages to an address or newsgroup does it take for the filtering
to kick in? Three?

Thanks

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: rbtor going down - ISP problems!!!!!

On 13 Oct 2005 01:39:58 -0000, BiKiKii Admin
<[email protected][127.1]> wrote:

I guess I got too caught up in trying to work out alternatives. You're
right of course. I just didn't think about it.

By the way, thanks for listing me on your news pages. I thought that was a
very nice thing and I appreciated it. The news pages are a very nice touch.
I know it takes time and effort on your part. Thanks!!!

I'll just have to try harder.

My sincere regards,
admin_rbtor

<<==========>>