fm.announce

IRRToolSet 4.8.4 - The Internet Routing Registry toolset.

Subject: IRRToolSet 4.8.4 - The Internet Routing Registry toolset.
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:57:50 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
IRRToolSet 4.8.4
  by imipak (http://freshmeat.net/~imipak/)
  Wed, Oct 11th 2006 03:57

About:
IRRToolSet is a set of policy analysis tools, written in C++. It's designed
to run under UNIX, using Tcl/Tk for graphics. There are tools for
generating router configuration files, displaying and checking routes,
generating aggregations of networks, etc. This project was formerly known
as the Routing Arbiter ToolSet (RAToolset), and was maintained by ISI.

Changes:
Several bugs that cause core dumps were fixed.

Release focus: Major bugfixes
      License: GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/irrtoolset/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/irrtoolset/8829/url_homepage/IRRToolSet
              Tar/GZ:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/irrtoolset/8829/url_tgz/IRRToolSet
Mailing list archive:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/irrtoolset/8829/url_list/maillist.html

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl