fm.announce

BZByte Ajax 1.3.387 - A Java-based interactive Web toolkit for writing

Subject: BZByte Ajax 1.3.387 - A Java-based interactive Web toolkit for writing professional interactive apps.
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:10:07 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
BZByte Ajax 1.3.387
  by Doron (http://freshmeat.net/~dgan/)
  Thu, Oct 19th 2006 09:10

About:
BZByte Ajax is a Java-based interactive Web toolkit to make writting
professional interactive Web applications easy. It's much easier/quicker
to use than other frameworks, and all development is done in Java.

Changes:
This release adds support for Max OSX Safari. It fixes bugs and adds
convenience methods and some features.

Release focus: Major bugfixes
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/ezajax/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/ezajax/66132/url_homepage/Products.jsp
                 Zip:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/ezajax/66132/url_zip/showfiles.php
         Bug tracker: http://freshmeat.net/redir/ezajax/66132/url_bugtracker/iwt
           Demo site:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/ezajax/66132/url_demo/EZAjaxDemo.jsp

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl