fm.announce

VoiceOne 0.4.0 - A GUI interface to Asterisk PBX.

Subject: VoiceOne 0.4.0 - A GUI interface to Asterisk PBX.
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:13:18 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
VoiceOne 0.4.0
  by daniele (http://freshmeat.net/~danKleis/)
  Mon, Oct 23rd 2006 11:13

About:
VoiceOne is an easy-to-use, Web-based GUI for the Asterisk PBX. It gives
full control over PBX settings from the admin configuration panel. You can
manage extensions, VoIP trunks, users' queues and rules sets, and
dynamically create an IVR.

Changes:
This version includes all the bugfixes that the community has found after 4
months of tests. Moreover, it includes a lot of features and the new online
command line interface.

Release focus: Major feature enhancements
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/voiceone/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/voiceone/62212/url_homepage/www.voiceone.it
              Tar/GZ:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/voiceone/62212/url_tgz/showfiles.php
         Bug tracker:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/voiceone/62212/url_bugtracker/bugs.voiceone.it
           Demo site: http://freshmeat.net/redir/voiceone/62212/url_demo/demo

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl