fm.announce

Autoconf Macro Archive 2006-10-19 cryp.to - Documented and tested macros

Subject: Autoconf Macro Archive 2006-10-19 cryp.to - Documented and tested macros.
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:43:54 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
Autoconf Macro Archive 2006-10-19 cryp.to
  by Peter Simons (http://freshmeat.net/~peti/)
  Thu, Oct 19th 2006 15:43

About:
The Autoconf Macro Archive provides documented  and tested macros that are
useful to many  software writers using the autoconf tool, but too
specific to be included into autoconf itself.

Changes:
Several new macros and a few patches to existing entries.

Release focus: N/A
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/ac-archive/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/ac-archive/18419/url_homepage/autoconf-archive.cryp.to
             Tar/BZ2:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/ac-archive/18419/url_bz2/autoconf-archive-2006-10-19.tar.bz2

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl