fm.announce

AlphaMail 1.0.19 - A middleware-accelerated Web mail client.

Subject: AlphaMail 1.0.19 - A middleware-accelerated Web mail client.
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:51:06 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
AlphaMail 1.0.19
  by Tony Kay (http://freshmeat.net/~tkay/)
  Thu, Oct 12th 2006 09:51

About:
AlphaMail is a mod_perl webmail system with a C++ middleware component that
is intended to make the system highly scalable. It supports many Unix
variants with any RFC-compliant IMAP server (including UW, Cyrus, and
Dovecot).

Changes:
Includes some thread fixes to the Web cache. Also includes some usability
improvements to prevent misunderstandings during message composition.

Release focus: Minor bugfixes
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/alphamail/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/alphamail/64739/url_homepage/alphamail.uoosl.org
              Tar/GZ:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/alphamail/64739/url_tgz/alphamail-1.0.19.tar.gz
           Changelog:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/alphamail/64739/url_changelog/ChangeLog
         RPM package:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/alphamail/64739/url_rpm/alphamail-1.0.19-1.x86_64.rpm
         Bug tracker:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/alphamail/64739/url_bugtracker/bugzilla

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl