fm.announce

Twisted Storage 0.1 - A system to store large amounts of data.

Subject: Twisted Storage 0.1 - A system to store large amounts of data.
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 01:24:17 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
Twisted Storage 0.1
  by Chas. Wegrzyn (http://freshmeat.net/~cwegrzyn/)
  Mon, Oct 16th 2006 18:24

About:
Twisted Storage is a software platform to manage the placement, protection,
and processing of large quantities of fixed reference data in a massively
scalable, extensible grid architecture.

Release focus: Initial freshmeat announcement
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/twistedstorage/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/twistedstorage/66828/url_homepage/twistedstorage.org
              Tar/GZ:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/twistedstorage/66828/url_tgz/showfiles.php
                 Zip:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/twistedstorage/66828/url_zip/showfiles.php

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

leadership? Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl