fm.announce

Amarok 1.4.1 - The audio player for KDE.

Subject: Amarok 1.4.1 - The audio player for KDE.
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:51:53 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
Amarok 1.4.1
  by markey (http://freshmeat.net/~markey/)
  Sun, Jul 2nd 2006 16:51

About:
Amarok is a sound system-independent audio-player for Unix. Its interface
uses a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists
that make the most of your music collection.

Changes:
The main feature of this release is native support for last.fm streams.
This includes advanced features known from the last.fm player, like
Skip/Love/Ban, metadata, and cover images. Also there have been many
usability improvements, a new icon theme, and support for custom scoring
scripts. For visualizations, LibVisual 0.4 is now supported. Amarok can
now be used with Creative Nomad player devices. Startup time has been
improved, and many bugs have been fixed.

Release focus: Major feature enhancements
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/amarok/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/amarok/42210/url_homepage/amarok.kde.org
             Tar/BZ2:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/amarok/42210/url_bz2/amarok-1.4.1.tar.bz2
           Changelog: http://freshmeat.net/redir/amarok/42210/url_changelog/66
       BSD Ports URL: http://freshmeat.net/redir/amarok/42210/url_bsdport/amarok
         Bug tracker:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/amarok/42210/url_bugtracker/bugs.kde.org

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl