fm.announce

fpcbol 0.8.4.1 - A desktop UI that is simple to use, and as fast and be

Subject: fpcbol 0.8.4.1 - A desktop UI that is simple to use, and as fast and beautiful as possible.
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:20:05 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: fm.announce
fpcbol 0.8.4.1
  by mathias (http://freshmeat.net/~mathias_fpcbol/)
  Sat, Jul 15th 2006 00:11

About:
fpcbol is a desktop user interface written for children and people who want
simplicity and speed. It is designed to be as beautiful and simple as
possible. It has no menus, just icons to click. It features parental
control for children. It has been tested successfully on Debian, Mandriva,
and Gentoo. It works well on computers with low system resources (such as a
500Mhz Pentium). 3D acceleration is necessary for the optional transparency
feature.

Changes:
adaptation for xfree 7.0 and 7.1 ( verification of xwininfo and others ...)

Release focus: Minor bugfixes
      License: GNU General Public License (GPL)
  Project URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/fpcbol/

            Homepage:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/fpcbol/63810/url_homepage/fpcbol
             Tar/BZ2:
http://freshmeat.net/redir/fpcbol/63810/url_bz2/showfiles.php

Ever wonder why HP has seven consecutive years of Linux market share

Maybe it's our portfolio of best-of-breed partner products, or
HP value-add in management, high availability, and virtualization. Maybe
it's the integrated, consolidated infrastructure of HP BladeSystem,
single-source accountability and solution support from HP Services in 160
countries, or just our unwavering commitment to the open source
community.

See: http://showcase.linux.com/hposms.tmpl