fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

[in the news] Saving the "Best" for Last - Fedora 12 (Constantine)

Subject: [in the news] Saving the "Best" for Last - Fedora 12 Constantine
From: Rahul Sundaram
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:14:34 +0530
Hi

http://community.zdnet.co.uk/blog/0,1000000567,10014494o-2000498448b,00.htm

"So rather than waste my time and yours on "yet another Fedora 12
review", I'll simply say that if you want good, authoritative
information, I would recommend the Fedora Project Documentation, and if
you are looking for an overview of the highlights of the new release,
complete with pictures, have a look at the excellent Fedora 12 One Page
Release Notes"."

"So, of the four "major" distributions over the past month (Ubuntu 9.10,
Mandriva 2010, openSuSE 11.2 and Fedora 12), the only one that didn't
crash, hang or otherwise misbehave on at least one of my
laptop/netbook/nettop systems was Fedora."

Rahul