fedora-marketing-list@redhat.com

Re: Why would I want Fedora?

Subject: Re: Why would I want Fedora?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:01:55 +0000
While I sit here viewing everyones' responses to this subject about Fedora's
description, I have only few reasons to see the it would not be an
"alternative" to said proprietary operating systems.  Thus far since the
eariest stages of GUI driven Linux;  only gamers, flash developers and like
would not see the os as becoming a strong "alternative os" meaning without
emulation.

Fedora is what you make it to be. , nothing more and nothing less.  In short
"It's an OS the allows you to express yourself creatively as an artist as well
as a techie.

-Valik