fedora-extras-list@redhat.com

Anyone remember aumix ?

Subject: Anyone remember aumix ?
From: "Gabriel L. Somlo"
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:10:36 -0500
When I switched from FC2 to FC4, aumix was orphaned, so I just built
my own rpm and didn't think much about it.

Now that I'm moving from FC4 to FC6, I'd be interested in a
command-line and/or curses based mixer that would go with a minimalist
setup (e.g., with something like the wmx window manager :) ).

Is there another text-based mixer in FC or Extras already that I can
use ? If not, does anyone remember the story behind aumix, and why it
doesn't show up on the Orphans or Retired pages in the wiki anymore ?

Thanks much,
Gabriel