Re: Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide

Subject: Re: Attempt to Assist in the generation of the FC5 Installation Guide
From: Karsten Wade
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:53:51 -0800
On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 14:16 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I had suggested this to Scott also in IRC.  I think the process might
> work better (and be less exhausting for Scott!) if we use the Wiki page
> as a place simply to outline and make terse notes.  Then Stuart and I
> can do the actual "longhand" writing in CVS, and Scott can view the
> results at the webtest host to monitor and critique our progress.  This
> also keeps Scott from having to learn much about our style guidelines
> and cuts down on our workload too, since it's easier (I think) for us to
> write straight into CVS rather than convert -> merge (yuck) -> edit for
> style.  Just my thoughts, waiting for others to comment...

Whatever works for you three, but that seems elegant to me.

14 January is the freeze date for content that relates to FC5 test2.  If
you want to do a coincidental test release of the Installation Guide, we
can surely get a link in the test2 announcement.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject
fedora-docs-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: